Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2,4,6,8 Who Do We Appreciate? YOU from Close To My Heart

2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? It’s YOU, of course!
We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you! It only makes sense to pass along our appreciation with amazing deals. So for 8 days, August 4 through August 11 (while supplies
last), you can purchase select My Stickease® Assortments for only $2 US/CAN, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 online. Visit https://vanessasosa.myctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=463 today to see these amazing deals for yourself. You’ll want to shout for joy, too!

My Stickease® Assortments only $2 US/CAN
My Reflections® Level 1 kits only $4 US/CAN
My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets only $6 US/CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment