Sunday, August 1, 2010

Close To My Heart Retiring List



I cannot believe that time flies. I have been a consultant for more than 5 years and my excitement of a new catalog release from Close To My Heart is still the same. How fun is that?! All I can say is that the new catalog is fabulous. Stay tune for the release in September!!! On another note, even though it is sad to see many things go on the retiring list, it is also exciting because you know that there are many new products coming out. With that said, take a look at the list and if u see something you like, my suggestion is to buy it ASAP because who knows how long it may be available for. Take a Look at the List! Write down what u like and then order online at www.vanessasosa.myctmh.com -Shop Online

No comments:

Post a Comment